Annual Subscriptions Q&A
Some folks have asked me questions about the annual subscription process. This page will perhaps answer some of your own queries.
- What do I get for $40 per year?
Unlimited access to all of my images for twelve months. When you pay for a subscription, I send you details about how to copy and download the images for immediate use by your church or organizational group.
- How do I pay for the subscription?
You can pay by credit card using the Paypal link on the front page. This is the quickest and easiest way of paying the subscription.
- My church does not have a Paypal account. Can we pay by check?
Certainly. All you need to do is send me an email to Stushie57@outlook.com and I’ll send you an invoice by return, giving you the instructions for paying by check.
- I only want to use a single image. Do I have to pay for an annual subscription?
No. The fee for using a single image is usually $10, which is a lot cheaper than most image costs. I also allow folks to make a donation for the use of an image. I leave it up to them to decide how much to donate.
- Are the images big enough for bulletins, posters, and marketing?
The downloadable images are jpegs, with the largest side being 2400 pixels. I do, however, usually have larger images about 3400-3600 pixels on the largest side, which I can send directly to church or organizational clients who need those sizes for printing purposes.
- What credits need to be given for each image?
I usually ask my subscribers to list me as the artist – John Stuart – along with the website url: www.stushieart.com.
- Can I cancel my recurring subscription on Paypal?
Yes. All you need to do is stop it on your own Paypal account at any time.
If you have any other questions, I will be delighted to answer them for you. Just send me an email to email@example.com. Thank you and God bless J